Cómo
contestar el teléfono
|
How to
answer the telephone
|
Bueno
|
Hello? (Most Common)
|
Aló
|
Hello? (Most Common)
|
Diga
|
Hello?
|
Hola
|
Hello?
|
Frases
Útiles
|
Useful
Phrases
|
¿Se
encuentra ____?
|
Is ____ there? (Does ___ find
himself there?)
|
¿Está
____ allí?
|
Is ____ there?
|
¿Podría
hablar con ____?
|
May I speak with ____?
|
¿Puedo
hablar con ____?
|
Can I speak with ____?
|
Soy
yo.
|
This is he/she.
|
Habla
___.
|
This is he/she. (___ is
speaking.)
|
Es
____.
|
This is ____.
|
Él/Ella no está aquí.
|
He/She is not here.
|
Él/Ella no se encuentra.
|
He/She is not here.
|
Un
momento por favor.
|
One moment please.
|
¿Puedo
dejar un mensaje?
|
Can I leave a message?
|
¿Puedo
tomar un mensaje?
|
Can I take a message?
|
Gracias
por llamar.
|
Thanks for calling.
|
Verbos Útiles
- Useful Verbs
|
|||||
AR verbs
|
ER/IR verbs
|
Irregular Verbs
|
|||
molestar
|
to bother
|
discutir
|
to argue
|
decir
|
To say
|
extrañar
|
to miss someone
|
||||
hablar
|
to talk
|
||||
invitar
|
to invite
|
||||
Regular AR verbs
|
Regular ER/IR verbs
|
||||||||||
| Singular | Plural | Singular |
Plural
|
||||||||
| I | yo | o | we | nosotros | amos | I | yo | o | we | nosotros |
er = emos
ir = imos
|
| you | Tú | as | you | tú | es | ||||||
He
She
You
|
Él
ella
usted
|
a
|
they all
you all
|
ellos
ustedes
|
an
|
He
She
You
|
Él
ella
usted
|
e
|
they all
you all
|
ellos
ustedes
|
en
|
Decir – to say
|
|||||
Singular
|
Plural
|
||||
I
|
yo
|
digo
|
We
|
nosotros
|
decimos
|
You (informal)
|
tú
|
dices
|
|||
He
She
You (formal)
|
Él
Ella
usted
|
dice
|
They all
You all
|
Ellos
Ustedes
|
dicen
|