|
Sancho
|
What
did he say?
|
What
fue he dijo?
|
|
Bolsa
|
He
said to meet him at 6:00 at the shop.
|
He
said to encontremos him at 6:00 at
the shop.
|
|
Sancho
|
What
Shop?
|
Qué tienda?
|
|
Bolsa
|
The
car repair shop.
|
The
auto repair tienda.
|
|
Sancho
|
6:00
in the morning? 6:00 AM
|
6:00
in the mañana? 6:00 AM
|
|
Bolsa
|
No 6:00 PM, 6:00 in the evening. It 5:15 right
now. That means we have forty-five minutes. The shop is 15 minutes away, so
we have half an hour to kill.
|
No 6:00 PM, 6:00 in the tarde. It 5:15 right now. That means we tenemos forty-five minutos.
The shop is quince minotos away,
so we have half an hour to matar.
|
|
Sancho
|
I
don’t believe in killing
|
I
don’t creo in matar.
|
|
Bolsa
|
Its
just an expression. Having time to kill means that you need to pass the time.
You can have 5 minutes, 10 mins, half an hour, an hour to kill. You read the
paper, you play ping pong, you clean your refrigerator, you do something to pass
the time.
|
Its
just an expression.. Having tiempo to kill means that you need to
pasar the tiempo. You can have 5 minutes, 10 mins, half an hour, an hour to
kill. You read the paper, you play ping pong, you clean your refrigerator,
you do something to pass the tiempo.
|
|
Sancho
|
I
still think we should go back to William’s house
|
I
still pienso we deberíamos go back to William’s house
|
|
Bolsa
|
Not
one more word about that!! Be quiet. Keep quiet. Put a sock in it. Close your
mouth. Shhh. Silence. Not a peep. Not a word. Not one word.
|
Not
una more palabra about that!! Be quiet. Keep quiet. Put a media in it. Close your mouth. Shhh.
Silence. Not a peep. Not a palabra.
Not one palabra.
|
|
Sancho
|
But
I see…
|
But
yo see…
|
|
Bolsa
|
Not
one word. That’s three words.
|
Not
una word. That’s tres palabras.
|
|
Sancho
|
Hmmm
|
Hmmm
|
|
Bolsa
|
Great.
Now I can have some peace to think.
|
Great.
Now I puedo have some pa to think.
|
|
Sancho
|
Hmmm
Hmmm Hmmm
|
Hmmm
Hmmm Hmmm
|
|
Bolsa
|
Hush
up, quiet down. I have to think. I have to go back to detective basics. What,
when, where, why and who. What is going on here? When did William disappear?
Where is he now? Why did he run away? Who is he afraid of?
|
Hush
up, cállate. I have to pensar. I have to go volver to detective básico. What, when, where, why and quién. What is pasando here? When did William desapareció? Dóndeis
he now? Why did he escapó? Who is
he teme of?
|
|
Sancho
|
Hmmmmmmm
|
Hmmmmmmm
|
|
Bolsa
|
Pipe
down. Let me think. William has a problem. William has had a problem, but now
its worse. He’s having to deal with this problem. He has to find a way to get
rid of this problem. He has debt owes money. He will have to pay, but he has
no way of paying, so he will have to hide out until he has come up with a
solution. I’m sure he wishes he had never gotten himself into this situation.
He wishes he had never had any debts.
|
Pipe
abajo. Déjame pensar. William has a problema.
William has had a problema, but
now its peor. He’s having to solucionar with this problema. He has to find a way to get
rid of this problema. He has debts,
he adeuda money. He will have to pagar, but he has no way of paying,
so he will have to hide until he encuentre
with a solution. I’m sure he desearía he
had never metido himself into this
situation. He desearía he had never
tenido any debts.
|
|
Sancho
|
Hmmmmmmmmm
|
Hmmmmmmmmm
|
|
Bolsa
|
Ok,
what is it?
|
Ok,
qué is it?
|
|
Sancho
|
William
just passed us and ran down the street!
|
William
just pasó us and ran down the
street!
|
|
Bolsa
|
Why
didn’t you say anything? Let’s go.
|
Why
no you say anything? Vámanos.
|
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Sancho & Bolsa 4
Labels:
Story