Wednesday, September 7, 2011

AR Verbs


AR Verbs



Pronoun
AR verbs

Singular

I
yo
o
You (informal)
as
He
She
You (formal)
él
ella
usted
a
Plural
We
nosotros
amos
They
You all
ellos
ustedes
an

 
Examples:
How to form sentences: 
1. Take off the - ar
2. Add the ending for the pronoun
3. form the sentence


  1. I work at McDonalds.
Yo ___________(trabajar) en Mcdonalds.
Yo trabaj__ en McDonalds.
Yo trabajo en McDonalds.

  1. I need paper.
Yo _____________(necesitar) papel.
Yo necesit___ papel.
Yo necesito papel.

  1. I talk on the phone.
Yo _____________(hablar) por teléfono.
Yo habl___ por teléfono.
Yo hablo por teléfono



Common AR Verbs
aceptar
To accept
amar
To love
ayudar
To help
bailar
To dance
cambiar
To change
cantar
To sing
comprar
To buy
enseñar
To teach
escuchar
To listen to
esperar
To hope, to wait (for)
estudiar
To study
hablar
To speak
limpiar
To clean
mirar
To look at
nadar
To swim
necesitar
To need
pasar
To happen, to pass
preguntar
To ask a question
terminar
To finish
tocar
To touch, to play (an instrument)
tomar
To take, to drink
trabajar
To work
usar
To use
viajar
To travek
visitar
To visit